360/364 Moilliet Street S, Parksville, BC
87-unit complex for independent, low to moderate income residents, walking distance to many amenities.
Ballenas Housing Society (Ballenas) is proud to announce their newest rental properties located at 364 Moilliet Street S in beautiful Parksville, BC.
Opening in June 2023, the community is designated for independent, low-to-moderate-income residents.
Rental rates include deep subsidy, rent geared to income, and low end of market. Rates vary by unit type and are based on demonstrated need.
364 Moilliet St
79-unit apartment building with one-bed, one-bed plus den and two bed options for seniors, small families, and persons with disabilities. All units have full kitchens and washrooms with walk-in showers, some units with balconies or patios. Shared laundry facilities on three floors. Low-cost parking.
360 Moilliet St
8, three-bed townhome units for multi-generational families. All units have yards, full kitchens, 1¾ bath and ensuite laundry. Low-cost parking.
|Unit Type||B (1-bedroom)||C (2-bedroom)||D (1-bedroom + den)||E (1-bedroom)||Townhomes (3-bedroom)|
|Unit Size||588 sq ft||704 sq ft||676 sq ft||559 sq ft||1254 – 1326 sq ft|
|Subsidized Units||$375 – $1,000||$570 – $1,288||N/A||$375 – $1,000||$1,000 – $1,425|
|Below Market||starting at $1,325||starting at $1,715||starting at $1,435||N/A||starting at $2,422|
Features and Amenities
- Designated for low-to-moderate income residents
- No-smoking property
- Some units with balconies, ocean, and mountain views
- Shared laundry facilities on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of apartment building
- Ensuite laundry in townhome units
- Onsite paid parking plus parkade below apartment building, secure bike and scooter storage
- 10-minute walk to downtown Parksville, walking distance to transit, grocery store, pharmacy, neighbourhood parks, community centre, elementary school, and healthcare services
- Four (4) fully accessible units
- Walk-in showers (all units)
- Two (2) elevators in apartment building
- Water is included with rent
- Hydro is not included, each unit is separately metred
- Discounted phone, internet, and cable services
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I be contacted?
A representative will email or phone potential residents who have completed applications to set up an interview. You will be expected to bring up to date financial documents as well as a list of references to be contacted.
Is smoking permitted on the property?
All our properties are no-smoking. Residents shall not, nor permit anyone else to smoke, vape, or use electronic cigarettes for tobacco, cannabis or any other substance on the residential property.
Is this an Assisted Living Community?
No. This property is designated for independent residents and does not provide onsite assistance for day-to-day living.
Is tenant insurance necessary?
Yes, the Ballenas Housing Society will require all residents to have renter’s insurance that covers personal belongings and general liability proof of active insurance is required. If you do not yet have an insurance policy we will provide information on affordable renter’s insurance coverage.
- Childcare Services
- Close access to Port Alberni Hwy & # 19 Parkway
- Community Services Centre
- Home Hardware
- Local bus Route #88
- Oceanside Health Centre
- Paradise Fun Park
- Parksville Community Park
- Parksville Pharmacy
- Quality Foods
- Rod & Gun
- Springwood Elementary school
- Springwood Park
- Sushi Mart Restaurants
- Vancouver Island Public library